Dissolution of Marriage Actions
- Dissolution of marriage involving children and property
- Dissolution of marriage involving children without property
- Dissolution of marriage involving property without children
- Dissolution of marriage without children and property
- Uncontested dissolution of marriage
- Modifications for child support
- Modifications for time-sharing
- Modifications for alimony support
Dissolution of marriages, especially ones involving children and property, can be difficult for the parties to deal with, both mentally and physically. The changes in the family dynamics and home environment are just some the challenges that a family faces when going through a marital dissolution process. Popovich Law Firm is here to assist you through this difficult time, to advise you on the process, to explain your rights and what you are entitled to under the law, and to represent you in your case.
If your case has concluded, and you believe circumstances now warrant modifications, Ms. Popovich can represent you in petitioning the court for a modification of child support, alimony, and/or the time-sharing allocation of your children. Notably, if a final judgment was just entered, it is unlikely the court will modify support or time-sharing unless extraordinary circumstances exist. Otherwise, a motion for rehearing or an appeal may be considered if you are within the time-frame permitting either proceedings.
Where the parties are amenable to settlement, and will agree to the disposition of the matters involved in their case, Ms. Popovich is here to assist in an uncontested dissolution of marriage action, in the drafting of a marital settlement agreement and parenting plan, and in representing the parties in expediting their case.